Free Legal Guides to Help You Plan and Protect Your Family
For over 65 years, Frame & Frame Attorneys at Law has been serving the legal needs of our community. We have developed the free legal guides below to help answer common questions about estate planning, elder law, Medicaid planning, probate services, and more! We are proud to serve as your family’s lawyer and trusted advisor. Download your free legal guides or contact us to schedule a consultation!
When you need legal guidance, you can trust Frame & Frame Attorneys at Law to help you chart a course for life’s legal journey. Many people seek resources and information before beginning the process of selecting an attorney, scheduling a consultation or developing a legal plan. To that end, we have developed a library of free legal guides to help you plan and protect accordingly.
Our free legal guides include information on:
- Estate Planning – ideas to help you develop a plan that will accommodate your wishes, take care of your loved ones, and preserve assets in the best way possible.
- Long Term Care or Medicaid Planning – important considerations for seniors and their caregivers to ensure that your life-savings isn’t consumed by medical bills and long-term care.
- What To Do When a Loved One Dies – Guide to Probate in Maryland – important questions and answers that must be addressed when a loved one passes away, along with a comprehensive overview of the Probate process in Maryland.
- Wills, Trusts & Probate – information and questions to help you determine if a will is adequate, if a trust will better serve your needs, and how to navigate the complex probate process.
- Family Protection Planning – ideas to help you and your family prepare for any unexpected illness or accidents to ensure your loved ones have the tools they need to make important decisions, pay bills, and more.
- Family Law – information to assist families with divorce, custody, alimony, and other life-changing events that impact your family.
- Guardianship – important considerations for caregivers of seniors and/or children that may need assistance.
- Personal Injury – knowing how to handle an accident claim, recovery costs, and what you need to know before dealing with insurance companies.
Life is a journey and no one can predict what the future holds. COVID-19 has certainly given us all an important lesson in planning for the unexpected. These legal guides will help you plan ahead, make wise decisions, and ensure your loved ones have a clear plan to guide them during a crisis.
For over 65 years, Frame & Frame has served the legal needs of our community, serving as a trusted guide during thoughtful planning and at times of crisis. Download your free legal guides today or contact us to schedule a consultation.
Contact an Experienced Maryland Estate Planning Attorney
Meeting with an estate planning attorney can help you and your family plan for the future. Contact Frame & Frame today to learn more about how we can help with serve as your legal guide for thoughtful planning or during times of crisis.