Frame & Frame, LLC
We believe in helping people with thoughtful planning, guidance during times of crises, and creating a clear path for life’s legal journeys. We do this by providing a very personalized approach to legal issues by listening to your story and creating unique solutions to take the weight off your shoulders. Our Maryland attorneys focus solely on Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Probate and Estate Administration, Elder Law, Special Needs, Asset Protection & Personal Injury cases.
Meet Our Team
Frame & Frame Attorneys at Law have served their community for over 65 years by providing skilled, knowledgeable and dedicated legal services for estate administration, probate, elder law, family law, and personal injury.
Choosing the right attorney to represent you and your family is an important decision. Often, these decisions affect very personal and intimate aspects of you and your families lives. We understand that you want someone who will listen to your story and your concerns while providing solutions that take the weight off your shoulders. Our experienced attorneys have been providing legal services to our communities for over 65 years, so you can trust us to handle your case with discretion, care, and compassion.
The Attorneys at Frame & Frame
Our Client Care Team
Client Care Coordinator
With more than 10 years of experience working in professional offices and in customer care roles, Taylor Duvall joined our team in 2021 as the firm’s Client Care Coordinator. Taylor is the friendly voice that welcomes our clients, coordinates scheduling for clients and our attorneys, paralegals, and legal staff, and collects information and important documentation necessary to the legal matter. Taylor lives in Westminster, Maryland with her fiancé and their cat, Hazelnut. Taylor was born and raised in Pasadena. She graduated from Chesapeake High School and attended Anne Arundel Community College, where she was certified in Small Business Management. She is also a Licensed Esthetician, and loves to read, listen to true crime podcasts, and cook in her spare time.
Senior Legal Assistant
Rachel has lived in Pasadena for 29 years. She has worked in the legal field for 35 years. Previously working in the medical malpractice field, she joined Frame & Frame to assist with estate planning and probate matters. Rachel enjoys meeting and helping our clients in any way she can. She enjoys being outdoors gardening, hiking, being poolside or at the beach.
Colleen was born and raised on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. Having an extensive background with customer advocacy, she felt a calling to pursue an education in the legal field and decided to pursue her degree in Paralegal Studies. She attended the Anne Arundel Community College Paralegal Studies Program (approved by the American Bar Association) and graduated in 2015 as a Certified Paralegal. Colleen currently manages and assists the attorneys with Probate, Family Law, and Guardianship matters. On the weekends, she enjoys playing board games and video games with her fiancé, spending time with her friends and family, and visiting her local coffee and board game shop in Annapolis.
Gabby currently handles probate and estate administration, estate planning and personal injury at Frame and Frame. She has six years of previous legal experience, mainly as a personal injury Paralegal.
Gabby is originally from Pasadena. She graduated from Chesapeake High School. She subsequently received her Associates Degree from Anne Arundel Community College in Paralegal Studies and obtained her Paralegal Certificate in 2017. She enjoys working in a small-town atmosphere and serving the needs of the people in her community. She still resides in Pasadena with her husband and two children. They enjoy camping, racing motocross and spending time with their families.
Liz grew up in a military family, spending her early years in Alaska, Texas, North Carolina, & Virginia, before returning to Maryland. She was proudly influenced by her mother, who worked full time, raised three kids, and managed the household, while her father serviced and flew helicopters in Vietnam, Korea, and Germany. She graduated from Western High School in Baltimore and earned her Associates Degree from CNBC.
She spends her personal time enjoying 3 lovely grandchildren and following the Ravens, Orioles, Terps, and Caps and spending time at the beach and playing golf.
For 23 years, Kim was a sworn Federal Law Enforcement Officer until her retirement in March 2020 as a Sergeant-Technician Instructor at the agency’s training facility. Throughout her career, she demonstrated honesty, integrity, compassion, and empathy. Her sense of community and eagerness to learn is a perfect fit for our team! When she’s not “snow birding” in St. Pete Beach Florida, she lives in Arnold, MD with her wife and three fur-babies! Kim believes “Tomorrow is never promised,” and lives life to the fullest! She also loves to spend time with family and friends, especially while boating or being on the water!
Our mission is to be a dynamic, client-focused law firm recognized for excellence in our areas of practice by providing personal service that is unmatched by any other firm in the area.
Here to Listen:
At Frame & Frame, you will meet with an attorney to discuss your case, not a paralegal. We develop relationships with our clients that often last a lifetime. We believe that every client’s case is important. Whether your case involves getting the best settlement in your auto accident claim, probating a loved one’s estate, creating your estate plan or working to get a fair property settlement in your divorce, we do whatever it takes to get you the best results possible.
We have been serving the legal needs of our community for over 65 years. As a trusted advisor to generations of families, this experience includes:
- Estate Planning, from simple wills to complex trusts, such as revocable or living trusts, marital trusts, and family trusts.
- Probate and Estate Administration, including navigating the probate process in Maryland, executor duties, handling real estate issues, taxes, and more!
- Elder law, guardianships, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, and long term care planning.
- Family law, including pre-nuptial agreements, divorce, alimony & spousal support, child support, custody and visitation, grandparent rights, and guardianship.
- Personal Injury, being involved in a car accident, slipping and falling, or being injured in any other type of accident is a shocking experience.
Accolades & Reviews:
We have received numerous awards over the years but the best accolade is great client feedback and 5 star reviews. Here is a brief summary of some of our recent accomplishments.
- Best Law Firm in 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 as published in the Pasadena Voice,
- Based on the votes of her fellow attorneys, Tara K. Frame was voted Leading Lawyer in 2011, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 by What’s Up Magazine,
- Honored with the Attorney Advocate of the Year Award by the Maryland Small Business Administration (SBA) and,
- Selected to Super Lawyers 2020, 2021 as a top-rated attorney as recognized by peers.
Our long and established relationships with judges, commissioners, court clerks, insurance adjusters and fellow attorneys allow us to obtain the best results for our clients.
Each year our team reviews our core values, client reviews, and employee sentiment. We have established the following core values which guide our daily interactions with every client:
- Family – In its most basic terms, a family is defined as a group of individuals who share a legal or genetic bond. It can also be defined as a group of people who are not blood-related, but who share common attitudes, interests or goals. At Frame & Frame, we believe that family consists of the people who support you and love you; the people you can confide in and trust. Family means having someone to love you unconditionally in spite of your shortcomings. Family is loving and supporting one another even when it’s not easy to do so. … Family is unrelenting, it’s secure and reliable. Family isn’t just important, it’s the most important!” “Our clients are like family.”
- Loyalty – Loyalty means staying true or faithful to someone. It is standing up for them in good times, as well as in bad times. It is loyalty that builds and strengthens those relationships. At Frame & Frame, not only does our team take care of one another, but we maintain loyalty to our clients and work hard to gain their confidence in order to have clients for life. Frame & frame has maintained our loyalty to clients for over 65 years. “I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them.” -Carrol Bryant
- Teamwork – Teamwork is when people cooperate and collaborate, using their individual skills and providing constructive feedback, working towards a common goal or objective. Teamwork is selfless. At Frame & Frame, we work together as a team. Every role in our office is essential to obtain the best results for our clients and to provide exceptional client service. We not only collaborate within our office, but also with our clients and other professionals to provide the absolute best client experience that we can. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” – Helen Keller
- Excellence –Excellence is defined as a talent or quality which is unusually good and surpasses ordinary standards. It means doing the best job possible and providing the finest service that we can. It means continuous improvement and striving to be the best in the industry, while creating an exceptional client experience. At Frame & Frame, each client is #1 and we understand that each set of circumstances is special and unique. “Excellence is to do a common thing in an uncommon way.” – Booker T. Washington
- Trust – Trust is total faith – a firm belief – in the truth, reliability, or ability of someone or something. It is the assured reliance on the character, ability, strength or truth of someone or something. Trust is the natural result of thousands of tiny actions, words, thoughts, and intentions. It does not happen all at once; gaining trust takes work We work hard to gain our clients’ trust and confidence by looking out for their best interests, taking care of their needs, and striving to provide top-notch customer service. “Trust is the glue of life. It’s the most essential ingredient in effective communication. It’s the foundational principle that holds all relationships.” -Stephen Covey
- Respect – Respect is a feeling of deep admiration for someone or something elicited by their abilities, qualities, or achievements. It means that you accept somebody for who they are, even when they’re different from you or you don’t agree with them. Respect in your relationships builds feelings of trust, safety, and wellbeing. We understand that respect is earned and not given. We earn your respect by:
- Acknowledging each person’s basic dignity;
- Listening to our clients’ stories;
- Being kind and considerate to others; and
- Treating others the way we want to be treated.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” -Bryant H. McGil
We are committed to:
- Treating clients with dignity and respect;
- To keeping clients informed regarding significant developments in their case;
- To empowering our clients to make intelligent and informed decisions by educating them to understand the legal and procedural issues involved in the case;
- To treating clients, opposing counsel, judges, and court personnel with courtesy and respect;
- To being forthright about the reasonableness and attainability of the client’s goals;
- To giving honest advice to clients (it may not be what they want to hear, but it will be what they need to hear);
- To advocating zealously (and always ethically) for our clients;
- To striving for the best possible outcome for our clients; and
- To earning every client’s lasting trust and confidence.
Call us for a free case consultation for Estate Planning, Long-Term Care Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Family Law, Personal Injury and Guardianships. We will discuss your options and answer any questions you may have.