In collaboration with the Rotary International Club of Lake Shore – Severna Park, Frame & Frame was pleased to present the 2023 Vernon G. Frame Scholarship to Alex ‘Lex’ Hayes, a student at Chesapeake High School. Erica Redmond, Partner at Frame & Frame Attorneys at Law, presented the certificate. There were 9 scholarship awards presented at the June event to students in Chesapeake High School, Northeast High School, and Severna Park High School.
In memory of her father, Managing Partner Tara Frame, has continued the scholarship program which is designed to assist students who plan to study law or law enforcement. “My father was so immersed in the community and this is just one way that we can continue his legacy of supporting young people who would like to pursue a career in law or law enforcement,” notes Tara Frame.
To apply for the scholarship, or obtain more information, visit the Rotary Club of Lake Shore website for requirements. A strong emphasis is placed on community service along with the following qualifications:
- Be a graduating senior, attending Northeast, Chesapeake or Severna Park High School
- Children and grandchildren of Rotarians are NOT eligible to apply
- Planning to attend an accredited community college, college, or university
- Have a minimum UN-weighted GPA of 3.5
- Have demonstrated involvement in community service activities
- Have demonstrated involvement in school activities
- Have financial need in order to attend college
The application must be completed and mailed or hand-delivered to the Lake Shore-Severna Park Rotary Club by the application deadline. Additional questions may be emailed to: Lakeshorerotary@gmail.com.
This is just one way that Frame & Frame has been supporting our communities for over 65 years.