10 Early Signs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- The early signs that a loved one may be suffering from Alzheimer’s or some other type of dementia.
- When it’s time to take your loved one to be evaluated.
- Resources available that can provide more information.
As elder law attorney’s, we have significant experience helping individuals who may be suffering from Alzheimer’s, dementia, or other related illnesses. Our entire elder law team is committed to a caring approach and meeting the unique needs of seniors and their families.
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, there are 10 early signs and symptoms of dementia related illnesses that can affect daily life. This checklist can help you determine if you or your loved one may need to take action and discuss your symptoms with a doctor.
How An Elder Law Attorney Can Help
If you or a loved one is diagnosed with Alzheimer’s or dementia related illness, it is important to plan appropriately for the journey ahead. Our elder law attorneys are adept at ensuring you have the proper documentation for your legal and health care related needs. This may include:
- Considerations for who will make health care decisions
- Do they have the proper health care directives?
- Who will be assigned to pay your bills or carry out other financial decisions?
- Is your estate organized for your long-term care needs?
- Will you qualify for certain government benefits like Medicaid?
Download the free checklist to learn more about the Early Signs & Symptoms of Alzheimer’s and Dementia. If you have recently been diagnosed, and wish to schedule a private consultation, we can help! Schedule a call now!